This is a community for the sharing of creative stuff inspired by the Takarazuka Revue, a Japanese all-female musical theater company. Fiction, essays, art, photography, icons, you name it -- if you made it and it's at all related to Takarazuka, please share!
1. First of all, use courtesy. I doubt we'll have a problem with this, since the fans I've encountered seem to be a polite and friendly bunch, but it's always good for this to be a rule. Treat each other with respect and consideration; if you have a problem with a fellow member that you don't feel can be settled amicably, work it out privately.
2. No plagiarism. If you are posting someone else's work, make sure you have their explicit permission to do so, and that you credit them. If you are using a copyrighted image (such scans or lyrics) as the basis for your work, please credit it clearly. [EDIT 10.28.2010] Also, do not use reijou and/or other fanclub media for graphic fanwork. (If in doubt, ask!)
3. Put all posts with long text and large and/or multiple images under a cut. If you don't know how to use lj-cuts, see the Livejournal FAQ.
4. If your work contains explicit sexual content/imagery or violence, please indicate that very clearly. In general, it's probably a good idea to warn people if they might be offended by something in your work. Just for the sake of heading off drama before it starts and all that good stuff.
5. Please refer to this post when posting fanficton. Real person fiction, slash, poetry, parody, etc. are all welcomed! Also, use the following when posting fanfiction:
Title: Author: Summary: Genre: Main characters: Rating: (G - NC-17)